Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WIP - Beginning 30 Gundam Part 2

As continued from the last post, I am moving on to the lower part of the body next.


Starting work on the legs

working on the leg

Before painting

After painting

First leg done

Both legs completed

Joining the legs together

Working on the hip/waist

Lower half of the body completed

The joints are quite flexible

No head!

Quite a dashing fellow eh...

Working on the backpack next


Before putting on the backpack

With the backpack

I am done for the day. More parts for the armor will be done next time. Now I am already thinking about my new RG Aile Strike. Hehe...
XD

Related posts:

A short prologue to my latest project : Upgrade!
WIP - Beginning 30 Gundam Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...