Thursday, June 2, 2011

WIP - Beginning 30 Gundam Part 5 (Final)

I continued in the project of the Beginning 30 Gundam. As mentioned in the last post, I forgot about the knee guards and the forearm guards. Thus have to retify this time.



Knee guards

Forearm guards



The knee guards attached

Forearm guards attached

Add the beam armor effects

























A comparison between the Beginning Gundam & the Beginning 30 Gundam

Finally I completed the Beginning 30 Gundam. As you can see from the last picture, it is bulkier than the Beginning Gundam. More armor and new toys. With so many parts, posing them is a bit of a challenge as I had to take extra care not to let the parts fall out. Otherwise I have no other problems with the kit. The clear effect parts really made it stand out as opposed to the original gundam.
Now my next mission is to get out my other Gunpla Builders kits out for a photo shoot.
XD



Related posts:

A short prologue to my latest project : Upgrade!
WIP - Beginning 30 Gundam Part 1
WIP - Beginning 30 Gundam Part 2
WIP - Beginning 30 Gundam Part 3
WIP - Beginning 30 Gundam Part 4

8 comments:

  1. Beginning 30 Gundam is very much powered & beefed up from those thick armor. Wonder who the Gundam needs a conversion shield when he already has this awesome field deflector shield. Hee! Hee! Bring your more of Gunpla Builder kits. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Thanks. Will definitely feature more of the Gupla Builder kits. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. currently building Beginning 30 too ^^

    haven't finish with the armors yet, so right now only like Beginning Gundam that has been improved a little at shoulder.

    well, the worst part I don't like is.. the face >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. @DivineLight
    Haha.. I think that the face do not really match the kit. Hope you finish the armors soon XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Joel
    Hi, nice to meet you. I have added you to my blog roll. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice kit.I haven't got myself any of the gunpla builder series kit yet but if i want to get 1 i think i would choose the beginning gundam and change it to something else XD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Ryu
    Thanks. Look forward to you customizing the Beginning Gundam XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...