Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Work in progress - BB Senshi Sangokuden SD Souhi Gundam Part 3 (Final)

With the completion of the SD Souhi Gundam, I conclude the WIP with some photos taken with Kanu Gundam making a cameo appearance.


Double welding swords










The third sword possesed by Souhi Gundam

The two swords can be combined into a bigger weapon


Kanu Gundam makes an appearance





That is the end of the BB Senshi Sangokuden SD Souhi Gundam WIP. For the next project, I am seriously thinking  of doing a MG kit. I have not fixed a MG kit for over 2 years I think. I have been concentrating on Sangokuden kits and HG kits due to the huge backlog. My last MG kit  was the Hyaku Shiki shown as below (Will be doing a post of it in the future if the chance arises) .




If I were to start on a MG project, which of these currently in my back log shown below would you recommend me to build?


ZZ Gundam

Shining Gundam

F91 Gundam

Crossbone Gundam X-1 Ver. Ka. 

Hmmm.... What do you think?
XD

Related posts:

Work in progress - BB Senshi Sangokuden SD Souhi Gundam Part 1

Work in progress - BB Senshi Sangokuden SD Souhi Gundam Part 2

9 comments:

  1. Take Ver. Ka Crossbone Recommended !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Killian
    Thanks. Will keep that in mind XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will go for the Crossbone Ver. Ka dude. ^^
    i alwez have a thg for ver ka. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! That's quite some MG to work on. I would like to see Hyaki Shiki.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Crossbone X1 is a great build, I would suggest either the Crossbone or the F91 for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Dennis
    Definitely will try get the Hyaki Shiki for a shoot, its one of my favoured models I possess.

    @sl619
    @chubbybots
    @korewagundam

    My heart leaning towards Crossbone X1 at the moment... XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fufufu, I really envy your ability in painting gold... Start with the 100Shiki Gunso!! It is GOLD!!! Hahaha, and the price of Gold is skyrocketing this year. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Canopy
    Thanks. I have already completed the Hyaku Shiki 2 years ago. It's somewhere sitting on my display cabinet. Defintely will try to do posts of it soon XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...