Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Work in progress - HG Gundam Age-1 Normal Part 1

I have recently started working on the HG Gundam Age Normal - 1.
With the Gundam Age series recently airing, I was excited in finding out what improvements that Bandai had made to the model kits.

Torso


The simple backpack

The head

Assembling the arm

Arm assembled

Assembling the upper body

Upper body assembled

The legs assembled

Skirt armor

Assembling the lower body next

Lower body assembled

Fixing the Gundam together


So far so good. I am pretty impressed with the flexibility of the joints. The colour separation was pretty good. Will continue with more poses in the next instalment.
XD

1 comment:

  1. Where you get this?tell me pls?Email me at. Chunda_gundampro95@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...