Monday, July 29, 2013

WIP - GAT-X1022 Blu Duel Gundam HG 1/144 from Gundam Stargazer

I am back to posting the progress of my building of Gunpla. Currently I am working the Blu Duel Gundam from the Gundam Seed OVA, Gundam Stargazer. The Duel Gundam has evolved through the years starting from the Duel Gundam and then upgrading to the Duel Gundam with  Assault Shroud in Gundam Seed. Blu Duel Gundam is the latest incarnation making its appearance in the Gundam Stargazer.
Enough introduction about the kit. I will start off with a pic of the box art.




The manual


I started with the torso first.

Side view

The head

 
Arms


Upper body done!







Not bad- looking



The beam rifle


So far so good. I would say I am 90% done. With more weapons remaining to be finished up, I have to leave it for the next session. I will have to dig out my Strike Noir Gundam to pose together with this.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...