Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Gundam Unicorn Episode 7 Over the Rainbow Screening Singapore Tickets (Got it at Isetan Scotts Mini Gundam Event)

Guess what? I am going to the screening of Gundam Unicorn Episode 7 Over the Rainbow in Singapore. The latest instalment of the Gundam Unicorn Anime will screening in Singapore in 17 May 2014 barring no changes.

Vouchers to exchange for tickets

I got these 2 vouchers when I bought the MG Gundam Unicorn 03 Phenex. Original price was SGD$249.95. But I was in luck, I found out Isetan Scotts was having a mini Gundam event (more on that later). There were new kits being launched and the kits were having a 20% discount promotion. Therefore I bought the Gundam Unicorn 03 Phenex at a discounted rate plus getting 2 vouchers for the tickets.

Event at Isetan Scotts










Other than the 20% discount on the regular priced Gundam kits, there were also special sale items. You can get the SD kits for SGD$10 as well. For example the FA Gundam SD. Some kits were on display as well, mainly the Gundam Build Fighter Series together with those from Thunderbolt Gundam series. In addition you get a free system base 001 for every SGD$100 spent.
I bought a total for 4 kits including the Gundam Unicorn Phenex.

My Loot!

My main aim of the trip down - The Gundam Unicorn 03 Phenex MG

GBF Miss Sazani HG

New item - Gundam Seed's Strike Rouge HG

GBF latest kit - Gundam Exia Dark Matter

Of course the free gifts after racking up a nett bill of over SGD$300

Now left with the screening of Gundam Unicorn Episode 7 to look forward to in May.

2 comments:

  1. So you finally gotten the confirmation email?? I have it yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Looking forward to the screening.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...