Friday, May 6, 2011

May Loot!

Yesterday went to the mall to look see look see a while. Took the chance to drop by the local hobby store. Guess what? I came out with two purchases.



The HG 1/144 Extreme Gundam

I have been looking at this kit for the past few weeks. Finally cannot resist the temptation and got it. I really like the colour scheme.


Dengeki Hobby Magazine June 2011 Issue

I saw this magazine in the hobby shop. Once I saw it featured the RG Aile Strike Gundam, I had to get it.

3 comments:

  1. Seems like you like MS from Gunpla Builders a lot. Any plans to get a RG Strike Aile Gundam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got the xtreme too. was a souvenir from my sis when she went hong kong. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dennis
    I do like the Gunpla Builders a lot. Got all 6 HG kits so far. Definitely thinking of getting the RG Aile Strike. XD

    @sl619
    Congrats. It's a great kit in terms of looks XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...