Thursday, September 1, 2011

Work in progress Mobile Sumo 1/144 Part 3 - Final (Gallery)

So far, I have completed the Mobile Sumo from the Turn A Gundam series. This post is essentially the last post of it. This will be a photo gallery post which will include the weapons. I have really enjoyed building it. As it is an old kit, it was quite simple and straightforward in terms of the number of parts. The thing that took up the most of my time is the painting process.














Overall I am satisfied with the end product. The chrome finishing looks superb. No foil stickers were used and semi-gloss coating was applied as the finishing. After building this kit, I have an urge to dig out my Turn A Gundam Dvds and watch the series again.
XD

Related posts:

Work in progress 1/144 Mobile Sumo - Part 1
Work in progress Mobile Sumo 1/144 - Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...