Sunday, February 6, 2011

WIP - BB Senshi Sangokuden Heavy Armor War Horse Part 1




As I mentioned earlier, I am currently in Kuching, Sarawak, for the CNY. What originally planned was to take a break from Gunpla for 2 weeks. But I ran into same China kits here and bought two of them. I started work on the Heavy Armor Warhorse and to tell you the truth I am a bit impressed by the improvements in the material quality of these China kits. Some of the same problems still persists though like in terms of I faced some problems in the snap fit of some parts as they do not align together.

contents of the box

the head done with some gold paint

the neck before painting
the neck after painting
                                   

joining the head to the body

the main body done and painted
                                       

the leg assembled before painting
                                      

the leg after painting


all the four limbs done

Alas! Broken hoof! T-T

Have to find some way to fix it

After a few intense hours of work, things were going well before something horrible happened. I broke a hoof, I was too clumsy and in my haste to force the hoof into the joint, I broke it. I now have to find something to stick the broken hoof back. In the meantime, I have no mood to continue my work before I fix the hoof.... T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...