Tuesday, March 8, 2011

WIP - BB Senshi Sangokuden SD Shuyu Hyaku Shiki Part 1

Sorry for the inactivity for the past few weeks. Finally set aside some time to start on the BB Senshi Sangokuden SD Shuyu Hyaku Shiki. The reason I chose this kit is because I am huge fan of the Hyaku Shiki of the Gundam Z series. At the first glance at the box cover, the weapons really caught my eye especially the bow & arrow.



the box cover

contents of the box

This time I decided to start on the sword first by painting it.

The original was plain white in colour
adding the silver
putting on the red & the blue next
finishing it off with black, now waiting for it to dry b4 finishing it up

Next up is the head. Don't really like the original colour which is a bit orange-yellow. Decided to paint it gold instead.

original without painting
painting in progress
done with the eye foil sticker in place

Decided to call it a night after that.
Anyone just an update, was shopping in BHG Bugis on Sat when I found out that the cinema had screened Gundam Unicorn Episode 3 that morning.... AND I MISSED IT!!!!!!
I was a bit busy these days so never really paid any attention to the news.
Anyway the lady in the toys section at BHG was kind enough to let me have one of the left over tickets to show.
What use is the ticket when the show was already over you will ask?
Because it entitles you to have a 30% discount of the Gundam model kits over there. Thus I got one to get over my disappointment as shown below.

Gundam X

Been trying to add this to my collection as I already have DX and X Divider.
Hehe... At least I don't feel that disappointed anymore. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...