Friday, March 18, 2011

WIP - GX9900 Gundam X HG 1/144 Part 1

Finally can start work on a HG kit after doing work on SD kits for the past few projects. I still have a lot of backlog to clear. Look forward to finishing this kit so my DX & X Divider can stand side by side with this one. Thanks to Bandai, they are releasing some of this old models in the new HG format which I think is more detailed than the HG kits of few years back.
Now on to the project.


Kekeke.... Finally can start on it!



Can't wait to finish it, kero kero...
the contents of the box

assembling the chest

chest assembled using the silver foil sticker

added the more intricate parts to the chest

now going to attach the backpack to the torso

done!

All these work getting to tire me out

Yawn... have to call it a day

yes, the progress is pretty slow I guess. Been busy with work and some other stuff.. Therefore Gunplaing has been quite limited. I still try to set aside 1 or 2 hours at night to work on Gunpla despite meaning that I will sleep 4 to 5 hours a day. I just like the feeling of the satisfaction of completing the kit. Hope that the weekend will allow for more time to work on it as I really want to complete it before going back to work on Monday.
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...