Wednesday, December 1, 2010

BB Senshi Sangokuden Joko Serpent

I had bought this kit for quite some time now. Finally chose it to be my next project. I bought it at a sale for only SGD$5. Hehe... I thought it was a good deal as the original price was SGD$11.95. In my opinion, this is one of the better looking models in the BB Senshi Sangokuden series.



Joko Serpent
 It took me about 3 hours to finish it including the panel lining & painting. Foil stickers were given, but I only used the one for the face. I put aside the rest as I felt painting the parts would be nicer.


Foil stickers unused.

After thinking it through, I felt that the colour of the back armor given was horrible, so decided to paint it gold using my gold paint marker. I say I am quite pleased with the result. 
Gold wings
The gold looks really good



The blade of the axe was originally gray. Using my silver paint marker, it finally made it look more cool.

Almost finished. Now only left with the back armor.

Hehehe, he does look dangerous.

The back armor completed.

The 2 axes can be joined together.

Finally the back armor is done!

The tools used in building the Joko Serpent.

My trusty tool box.

Joko serpent flanked on either side by Military Unit Soldier.

Finally all done. Personally I like the colour distribution..Looks heroic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...