Monday, December 6, 2010

Work in progress - Unicorn Gundam (Unicorn Mode) Part 3 Final

From the last post, The next part is the waist / hip. Pretty straight forward. Time to join the bits and pieces together.

No much surprises

Attaching the hip to the legs


Attaching the different parts of the Unicorn Gundam together

Whoa! Unicorn Gundam is assembled at long last!

Looks awe-aspiring...

He knows kung-fu as well...  XD

His armoury...

Nice pose with beam saber

He's an accomplished swordsman I presume

Side view

Rear View






Next to my HGUC Unicorn Gundam Destroy Mode


I finally finished it. Hope that I have time to include a picture gallery of it together with Unicorn Gundam Destroy Mode next. Look forward to my next model. (Still decidng which one to work on)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...