Friday, December 3, 2010

Work in progress - HGUC Unicorn Gundam (Unicorn mode)

I finally started on the HGUC Unicorn Gundam (Unicorn mode). I already had the Destroy mode( more on that next time). I felt that I should start on this next so that I can place it beside my Unicorn Gundam (Destroy Mode) & Sinanju. But I had limited time as it was about 12.30am and I need to get to work at 8am the next day. But I need to at least do the torso before I can get to sleep.



The Unicorn Mode looks cool

Contents of the box

Torso completed, still deciding whether to do panel lining

The flight pack completed

Going to join them together soon

Procedure completed

Finally decided to do the panel lining, does not really looks good 

Side view

Decided to finish up for the day. I was feeling too tired liao. But something bugged me before I went to sleep. I think I made a wrong decision in doing the panel lining. I think I will clean it away when I have the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...