Friday, December 31, 2010

W.I.P BB Senshi Sangokuden Shin Enshou Bawoo!

It is New Year's Eve and what better way to start the new year than to start on a new model kit!
This is the first kit I start on since my return from Taiwan. Concidentally the Shin Enshou Bawoo is bought during my Taiwan trip. I quite like the design.




Shin Enshou Bawoo

Contents of the box


Above is the front & back of the head before painting & panel lining.


It looks much better after some painting and panel lining. I used my gold oil-based paint marker for the job. 

The torso after some touches of the gold marker

add the red foil sticker with some red from the red paint marker for touch up

the shoulder before painting

The shoulder looks quite plain without painting even with the foil stickers. Decided to paint the borders gold.

Decided to paint the borders gold


After painting, it looks much more better. Looks like I need quite a lot of gold paint for this model.

Both shoulders after painting


The arm before painting
 The arm looks a bit plain even after panel lining, so I decided to paint some parts gold again.


The fists are all gray. There should be some red added to it. Will soon be retified.

Leaving them to dry

Shoulders & arms done!

Time to attach them together

Not bad looking chap

The front skirt after some painting using the gold paint marker

Both front & back skirt

The waist is done!


He finally can stand on its own.... sort of....

Will continue with this model next year....that is tomorrow. Hehe...

Anyway Happy New Year to you folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...