Thursday, January 13, 2011

Touch up on BB Senshi Sangokuden Bacho Blue Destiny

I think I got mentioned earlier that I would touch up on some of my Sangokuden kits as I did not like the original colours especially the gold. I finally set aside a little time for the touching up for the Bacho Blue Destiny's armor.



The original colour before touching up

The three main parts set for the their new makeover

the gold oil-based paint marker - an integral tool in these makeover process

result of the makeover process


looks much more better XD

One down, many more to go. Actually this proces only took me about 15 minutes, but with work and lack of sleep sometimes, sleep is a luxury. Willl try to set aside some time for the other kits.
Anyway, I have decided on my next project. I think the ladies will love it. Well at least my GF likes it.



XD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...