Thursday, January 20, 2011

WIP - BB Senshi Sangokuden Sonsaku Physalis Gundam Part 1

The next kit that I am embarking on is the Sangokuden Sonsaku Physalis Gundam. Just finished two HG kits, thus just wanted to switch to SD kits for some balance. May think about doing a MG kit next.
I forsee quite a bit of painting for this kit. Luckily the base colour is mostly white, therefore should not have much problems.


Box cover

Contents of the box

preparing to paint the chin

the chin painted red
After I painted the chin red, then I realised that I have made an awful mistake. The chin was supposed to be white instead with a bit of red surrounding it. Luckily I had the Mr. Paint Remover. So using a cotton bud clean away the paint. It is quite effective.


Mr. Paint Remover

Tadah! White again!

Dun like the gold. Going to use my gold paint marker to paint it a nicer shade of gold.

the torso

painting the chest armor

Chest armor painted

Painting the rear skirt

the front & rear skirt, going to add gold paint to them


That's all I have done up to this point. Anyway thinking of buying a new DSLR camera, so that I can take sharper photos of my collection. Hehe.. Will make my decision soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...