Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Work in progress - GPB-06F Super Custom Zaku F2000 Part 2

Finally I continued with the building of the Super Custom Zaku F2000. Been tied up for the past couple of days therefore I had to neglect this kit. As previously mentioned, now I am left with the four limbs & the weapons to build.


Start with the arms

Little panel lining is required

arms done!

Now what is left is to join them to the body

Looks awesome even without the legs

the feet

different components of the legs

the legs are done!

Tadah! A bit vunerable without his weapons

Quite an impressive array of weapons

Fully operational & ready for battle!


I personally like the axe very much

Dun mess with this guy!

I finally finish this kit. My GF likes this kit especially with the main reason being it purple in colour. I think she will spray paint all my kits purple if she haves her way (gulp!). While I ponder on which kit to start on next. I will be posting more pics of this guy in the next posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...